Adults are often able to "sleep off" pain. Sometimes a good night's rest is all that is needed. The same can be true of babies and infants, though getting your little bundle of joy to settle into a good slumber when they are teething is nearly impossible. Teething discomfort compounded by a tired baby makes for a stressful situation. Your little one may become even more irritable and upset as they get more tired but are unable to get to sleep.
Now, you can do something to help your little one find relief from nighttime oral pain and settle down for a good night's rest. Hyland's brings you the new Baby Nighttime Oral Pain Relief tablets. This unique nighttime formula is made to deliver sweet dreams to babies, so you can get some rest too!†
Active Ingredients | Purpose:
- Arnica Montana 30X HPUS: sore, sensitive or swelling gums
- Calcarea Carbonica 12X HPUS: sore, sensitive or swelling gums
- Calcarea Phosphorica 12X HPUS: sensitive, swelling gums, oral pain
- Chamomilla 12X HPUS: sore, sensitive or swelling gums
- Coffea Cruda 6X HPUS: oral pain, irritability
- Ferrum Phosphoricum 12X HPUS: oral discomfort, swelling gums
- Magnesia Phosphorica 12X HPUS: oral pain, occasional sleeplessness
- Silicea 12X HPUS: oral pain at night, occasional sleeplessness
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Acacia Gum, Lactose.
For babies ages 0 months+. Contains no Belladonna, Benzocaine, artificial flavors, dyes or parabens.
†Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.