At The Dispensary at Alpine Clinic (hereafter DAC) we will make every effort to fulfill and ship orders in a timely fashion to meet customer satisfaction. The following is our shipping, returns and refund policy for products ordered through this website.
- Most orders are shipped via US Postal Service Priority Mail.
- A flat rate $10.00 shipping is charged on all orders excluding large products such as exercise equipment.
- Shipping for large products are assessed on a case by case basis through a common carrier such as UPS or FedEx based on weight and destination.
- We are not able to ship products internationally or by COD.
- Overnight shipping is not available.
- Orders placed before 11:59 p.m. US/Mountain Time, Sunday - Thursday will be fulfilled and shipped the following day, excluding holidays.
- Orders placed after 12:00 a.m. Fridays US/Mountain Time will be shipped the following Monday excluding holidays when they will be shipped on the next regular business day.
- Please check our calendar (link to calendar here) for holidays when staff will not be working to fulfill orders.
- Orders that include probiotics will be shipped with a temperature cooling pack and will only ship Monday – Wednesday in an effort to preserve the product and avoid longer shipping times.
- Shipments with cooling packs may not be cold upon arrival. DAC is not responsible for ensuring that cooling packs stay cold during the entirety of shipment time frame.
- DAC is not responsible for delayed shipping due to carrier delays, natural disasters or any unforeseen issues that may arise in the shipping process once a package departs from our facility.
- DAC is not responsible for packages damaged by shipping carriers.
- At this time free shipping is not available for orders.
Return and Refund Policy
Products purchased through this website may be eligible for return and either partial or full refund if certain criteria are met.
- All orders, either partial or full, are eligible for return or exchanged within 30 days of purchase date.
- Returned products must be unopened with the original seal intact.
- All returns must be pre-approved by an authorized representative of DAC
- Products that are past the 30 day date of purchase are ineligible for return and refunds are at the discretion of DAC.
- DAC reserves the right to refuse to accept or provide a credit for any return product that has been damaged.
- Returns to DAC for damaged products may be considered by authorized DAC personnel depending on the situation if notified within five (5) days of receipt of the products.
- Any opened and partially consumed product is ineligible for return.
- If you have had an adverse effect from consuming a product purchased at DAC website, please contact the manufacture of that product directly. DAC is not responsible for adverse reactions to products.
- DAC will not approve the return of any products more than one (1) months past its printed expiration date or twenty five (25) months past printed manufacture date. Manufacture or expiration dates can be found printed on the label, original cap of the bottle or bottom of the original product bottle.
- No refund or credit will be given until the products have been returned and received by DAC.
- Return shipment to DAC is at the customer expense.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable except when authorized by an DAC employee.